Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

PARANORMAL ODOURS: The Smells of Angels and demons

Thursday, July 19, 2012   at  7:03 PM
For many years now I have had strange paranormal experiences that defy logic. One of these experiences involves odours. I am not talking about the normal odours of every day life on planet Earth, like the smell of a rubbish bin fully of rubbish, or the smell of rotting plant material, or even the smell of someone who just put perfume or aftershave on themselves. I am referring to other odours that cannot be explained as to their source or origin. These paranormal odours must originate from somewhere, or someone, but it took me a long time to figure out half the answer - that these odours originate from a realm or realms that are invisible to us humans on Earth.

Over the years I have become sensitive to smelling these strange odours and I have learnt that extraterrestrials, generally, do not smell nor have odours that are distinctively noticable to us. However, there is a group of Beings that do emit odours but why they do this I do not know nor do I know how they do it. One thing is for certain though, these odours only come from one source, and that source (or origin) is Angelic (both good and evil alike).

Having learnt by experience, I have discovered two types of odours are coming from two different types of entities: A sweet delicious odour which originates from Angels (a smell so sweet you want to eat it), and a burning/acidic/sour odour that comes from demons (a smell that usually gives you headaches and is usually never pleasant to smell). These odours are not much different than normal Earth-based odours except for two things:

1. They do not waft in the air, meaning they do not flow with normal air currents and,
2. The odours can be said to be in only certain locations and not others.

These odours linger in the air despite any breezes that would normally move the odours about. They are what I can best describe as stationery odours that defy wind and other attempts to physically move air about, like a fan. These odours are strange because normally even the least psychic or sensitive person will always sense a presence in the area of these odours. Below is a typical example of smelling these odours, which also happened to occur earlier today to me.

Today was just another ordinary day but with one exception. There was a demon at the front door of my house and it followed me when I went outside. How did I know this? Because I could smell it. I was in my bedroom at my computer at the time when I got up and noticed the air was thick with the smell of bushfire smoke. The smell was not near my computer rather 6 feet from my computer. The smell consumed half of my bedroom, the southern half. I thought it was very odd, but considering there had been a bushfire in the area for the passed 5 days I thought I had better check it out. I went outside near the road and looked around - no smoke was visible anywhere so I went back inside.

Now, what is strange about this is, is the fact there was a rather large burnoff of bush that had been extinguished properly just the day beforehand. For almost the passed week Tenterfield had been covered in a blanket of smoke from a bushfire burnoff. The burnoff was organized by the Rural Fire brigade in town, to prevent any future bushfires from occurring. But today the air was fresh, clear and smoke free, and not an ounce of bushfire smoke could be seen in a 11km or more radius. There was a wind blowing from the north and it was a bit stronger than a gentle breeze.

So, with the air being smoke free outside noticing this odour was disturbing and at the same time very distinctive. About a minute after smelling the odour I began to get an intense headache after I went back into the bedroom. Other than that I felt fine.

Now there was something about the smell that just didn't make sense. It smelt like bushfire smoke, when trees are being burnt. That was the smell I could smell inside my place. Outside, right by my front door, was a different odour....a smell of a cross between a bushfire that had been just put out and the very strong smell of a bushfire that had been extinguished a few days ago and an odour of burning rubber all mixed together. This much stronger odour outside had a radius of about 6 feet. You could actually walk around it, both inside and outside, and could tell that the bushfire smoke odour as well as the other, stronger outside odour was confined to a certain location just by smelling the air. Meaning, it was not an odour that was drifting in the air.

Instinctively I knew it was a demon. After checking the door I said out loud "I know you are a demon. Get away from this house." When outside to go to my brother's place to get him involved, the odour followed me and became more intense. For the next 10 minutes I went smelling the air both inside and outside, and got my brother involved. Basically, the air outside away from the house was clear and fresh but the smell lingered around my house both inside and outside of it. All the windows were open inside my place but only fresh air was being blown inside.

By the time my brother walked inside my place the odour at the front door had changed to that of flowers. It was a rich, sweet odour similiar to the smell of Jasmine but different slightly. My brother walked ahead of me and noticed another odour inside, apart from the smell of a burning bushfire. It was in the laundry doorway and it smelt sort of like a cross between lavendar, roses, and jonquils. But that odour was not a strong intense smell but strong enough for both my brother and I to smell it. After 5 minutes had passed the bushfire smoke odour had completely disappeared, both inside my place and outside. It was replaced by the sweet odours of various Angels that happened to smell like flowers.

Over the years I have experienced many different paranormal odours, ranging from many, many different flower odours; rain; bushfire smoke; insense; sulphur; a rotten egg smell; brimstone and everything inbetween. They don't happen very often though and they never amount to anything paranormal happening. it just seems to be a random occurrence. Why I smell these odours is a mystery but I believe Angels and demons are letting me know they are still around. Or, maybe, I feel so close to Angels spiritually that I can actually smell them literally, and that these odours are like their natural body odours. That would explain why I can smell demons too because, after all, they were Angels a long time ago. Its just a theory and the only one I have right now.

Originally written on 21 September 2011 @ 9:21PM

1 comment :

  1. My boyfriend and I lived in a weekly rental in Manchester TN. There was a lot of strange activity that took place in the few months that we were there. For instance, 20 extra dollars would appear in the rental money, I would recount it a few times, and then the extra 20 would be gone. I make recordings while I play guitar, and several times there were voices on the recordings, or strange noises that only were heard during playback. The strange noises were loud enough that I couldn't understand why I couldn't hear them while the recording was taking place, they are only heard on playback. When we would be in one end of the rental, there would always be odd noises coming from the other end, when we would move to the other end, the strange noises would move the opposite end from where we were. One night I walked to the neighbors house to use their phone, and when I returned, as soon as I walked in the front door, there was a strong scent of burning rubber, and the surrounding area felt heavy and uncomfortable. We both experienced a lot of negative emotions and strange dreams during the few months that we were there. The neighbors had stated that several times they had seen a figure standing outside of our rental, but the figure, though humanoid, seemed out of sorts with everything around it, and it never seemed to be there long. Our dog seemed stressed and fearful of being alone in the rental. It followed me to every room while there, after we left and moved to another location, the dog stopped following me to different rooms, and she was always making messes in the rental (going to bathroom on floor). She stopped using the bathroom on the floor after we moved. She seemed like a different animal altogether after leaving that place. I believe that something was happening over there that can't be so easily explained, and I think that hauntings and UFOs, and other paranormal activity are all connected.

    ReplyDelete

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω