Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

My opinion about aliens and UFOs.

Thursday, July 12, 2012   at  11:39 PM
A UFO discovered under ice.
What really is the point in doing anything anymore. I do not know what people expect of me. I have no idea whatsoever if anyone even reads my posts. Very few people actually leave comments. This makes me wonder what the hell I am doing here. You see, I really don't think any kind of UFO disclosure is going to happen. WHY? Because despite all the evidence that states UFOS AND ALIENS ARE REAL, there is no real evidence that states these Beings actually come from outer space.

Over the course of half of my life I still have no evidence that state aliens are actually as real as you and I. But if they are real, then no-one will ever really know that for sure. Aliens are not about to give us the proof we need that states they are real. Our governments, even if they are in kahoots with aliens, will never give us the evidence either - simply because they don't know the answer either.

This is just a screenshot of a video not an actual video.
And because aliens can be made to simply go away simply by praying about it states one thing to me: aliens are demons and they have no free will. Ask yourself this: If you pray for a human to go away, does he/she eventually go away? The answer is no in most cases because we humans have free will, and we need to experience people, and need to learn how to deal with certain scenerios with people. So, if praying to make humans go away doesn't work because we do have free will, then you can comfortably deduce that it would work on aliens - if indeed they even existed. It would not work on aliens sometimes for the exact same reason as for humans - because we need to experience these things, as declared by God/the universe or whatever decides we need these things.

On that note, despite all the books out there on aliens and UFOs (I've counted 1,200 just on one website alone) I honestly think we will not gain any knowledge about aliens or UFOs by reading books about them. Why? Simply because you cannot learn anything about something that does not exist in the first place. We should be actually learning more about demons, in order to discover the real truth behind this absurd phenomenon.

That's my opinion and I don't care who knows it.

0 comments :

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω