Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

If you ETs are real....I am angry with you

Thursday, July 19, 2012   at  9:08 PM
Time may mean nothing to you but it does to me and my patience is wearing thin here. I had to endure 4 months of frustrations with my alarm clock being turned off and my land line phone being disconnected and my cell phone being stolen by some extraterrestrial, and now my daughter won't go to school, for what? For you to be silent? You know damned well you must contact me, for you to voice your opinions and to make contact with myself and other humans, so make contact already.

The only thing your silence proves is extraterrestrials either do not exist or extraterrestrials do not want to make contact with us humans. Humans cannot fully prove that you exist. We do not have that kind of evidence. Contacting humans in dreams or at some level when we are asleep then erasing our memories does not count as evidence. You need to take the risk and come forward, and to speak up, and to actually leave comments on this site, if any of us humans are to learn to understand you. Humans want to understand you but your silence is telling us you do not want to understand us. Contact is not one sided. Contact should be about trust and about friendship or have you forgotten those values? Or have you forgotten my purpose of being here on Earth? I am doing my part now you do your part PLEASE!

If you can't read and write English then I ain't gunna teach ya.

1 comment :

  1. if you only knew why... its a damned game meant to drive you nuts. i am not joking, only trying to simplify the answer not sugar coat it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω