Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

Angels prevent our death where necessary PART I

Thursday, July 19, 2012   at  3:53 PM
Angels are not just messengers and guardians of us humans. If we are under God’s protection Angels will also be bringers of warnings to prevent our death or tragedies, especially if our time is not up yet. The following is two examples that have happened to me whereby an Angel has come to rescue me from immediate danger. A third example I will describe at a later date.

There have been, on two separate occasions, when I was doing my own thing walking and riding my push bike somewhere when my guardian Angel spoke to me in a profound manner. The first time this happened was between 1990 and 1994. I was riding my push bike into the township of Mannum, in South Australia as I lived 4kms out of town. I was about 1 and a half kms from Mannum nearing a bend in the road when suddenly my guardian Angel told me to get off my bike and get off the road. I ignored the voice in my head and continued riding my bike. Again the Angel said, “Get off your bicycle now!” in a much louder and persistent voice. I said, “Why do I need to get off my bike?” The Angel fell quiet for a moment then said in an even more persistent and louder voice, “Get off your bicycle NOW!” then showed me a series of images of what would happen to me if I didn’t listen to the Angel. This is what the Angel showed me:

“A series of images whereby I continued riding my bicycle around the next bend but before I got one third into that bend a red car came speeding up behind me and cut the bend and began driving around the bend with the left wheels actually off the road and on the dirt edge of the road. In the process the driver of the car did not see me in time and struck me from behind. The Angel then showed me an image of my lifeless body splattered on the ground and the red vehicle nowhere in sight. Only the next vehicle passing by stopped to come to my assistance but by then I had already died.”

This image came as a shock so I instantly stopped my bicycle and got off the road. Within 2-3 seconds of getting off the road and actually getting off my bike I heard the sound of a speeding vehicle come up behind me. The vehicle was the exact same colour as to what the Angel showed me. I watched the car speed pass me and as it did the driver cut the corner and drove around that next bend with the left wheels in the dirt. I thought to myself if I had not have listened to the Angel I would be dead by now.

I began to listen to the Angel after that but time began to erase my memory about these particular Angelic warning contacts. The second time this sort of warning contact occurred was in 1997; the very same day I found out I was pregnant with my second child, Eleesha-Marie. I was walking from my place to where my boyfriend was staying at the time. This occurred in Tenterfield where I live now but before I moved to my current street address.

I was walking up a hill to get to Martin Street, when I began walking passed a large property with a house on it, to my left. Suddenly a voice in my head told me, simply “STOP!” with a persistent tone of voice. I ignored the voice and pretended I didn’t hear it. Again the voice said “STOP!” but this time in a much louder and more authorative tone of voice. I said, “I don’t want to stop walking. Why should I? I can do as I please.”

The voice then said, “STOP WALKING SHIRLEY!” so loudly in my head that it shook my entire being. I listened and momentarily stopped walking half way through a stride. It was at this point when I noticed movement to my far left and turned and looked to see what it was. All I saw was a boy and his father doing something by their shed when I suddenly heard this loud whistling sound. I couldn’t quite place the sound as something that I knew but the closest thing it sounded like was a scud missile being launched and flying through the air. I had heard these sounds of missiles on the news on TV during the beginning parts of the war in Iraq.

The whistling sound seemed like it came from the left and on a 10 o’clock angle and probably at a 300 degree angle, This whistling sound was travelling from a west to east position and it was getting louder and louder the further I walked in a north direction. By this time I had fully stopped walking. I managed to listen to the whistling sound which scared the life out of me as it travelled from my left to right and in the process it was getting lower and lower. Then the following happened: the whistling sound, even though I could not actually see anything, travelled right passed me about my chest height and about 30 cms in front of me. I felt the air move as this invisible object sped passed me at the speed of about a bullet being fired from a gun. To my right about a second later I heard a loud ping sound as the object hit something metal. To my right was a house with lots of trees in their front and back yard, with a metal letterbox out the front.

In shock I just stood there for a few more moments unable to move. I asked the Angel what would have happened if I had have kept walking. The Angel responded by showing me the following chain of events... “a small, tiny fragment of a meteorite began entering our atmosphere, as small as a grain of rice, suddenly began to cross paths with me. As I walked further on, exactly within my next two steps the meteorite penetrated my left lung and then into my right lung and finally exiting my right side and continuing on through the air until it finally fell to the ground. I then fell to the ground and the man and his son came racing over to check on me. An ambulance is called. I do not die from this collision but am seriously injured.”

This type of Angelic behaviour seems to be extremely high priority, and spontaneous work. It happens suddenly as if known about the last few seconds before it actually occurs. All it takes is just seconds to not listen to an Angel and your life has suddenly expired. If this should ever happen to you LISTEN TO THE ANGEL AND DO AS IT ASKS! This contact is not a game nor any kind of normal contact. It means your life is at risk within the next few seconds, and the Angel means business. It will not stop bugging you until you die or are seriously injured. By then it is too late. Maybe next time you will listen to the Angel, or maybe next time the Angel will not give you the warning. Either way, you have the free will to choose to either listen or not listen to the Angel. It entirely depends on how much you want to live and not suddenly die or be seriously injured.

Other examples of Angels intervening and preventing humans from being seriously injured or dieing is in the form of visions of the future. These visions occur usually the night before or sometimes weeks before the due date. Often these visions repeat themselves and become reoccurring dreams.

Another form of preventative contact will occur when an Angel seems to whisper in a human’s ear. The human may have already planned to go somewhere and is currently in the process of reaching that destination. The Angel will then intervene and tell the human to suddenly change direction, thus avoiding the danger area altogether. I know there are many cases of this particular situation of Angelic intervention occurring. I heard an example of one woman heading to work at the World Trade Centre the day of the September 11 attack. She was driving to work when suddenly she turned her car around and went somewhere else instead. Had she have driven to work and ignored the Angelic whisperings she would have died along with all the other people who died that day. But she listened to the suggestion and immediately responded thus preventing her own death.

Of course there are many other ways in which an Angel will contact you to prevent your own death. I will discuss more ways later on as this is a lot to take in for now.

If, by chance, this sort of Angelic intervention has happened to you be blessed knowing God and his Angels are watching over you, and ready to intervene at a moment’s notice to prevent your premature death.

0 comments :

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω