Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

These blue lights are not Angels or extraterrestrials just my eyesight changing

Friday, July 27, 2012   at  12:21 PM
Since the beginning of this year I have been steadily denying the fact that extraterrestrials, Angels, and everything else invisible is not real. Not just that but I have also not been paying attention to any "lights" I normally see that I knew were Angelic. Also I have not been thinking about anything invisible.

What I thought may have been extraterrestrials (the blue energy ones anyway) may actually be something else altogether. Some time ago I took some videos of inside my home, just mucking around with the way the mobile phone picks up light and records it. To my amazement it also picks up the blue light which I was seeing, and recognizing as the extraterrestrials outside. However, no extraterrestrial has ever been recorded by me at home, but the blue light my mobile phone picks up is concentrated around the fluorescent light bulbs that are inside. Here is one of the videos I took inside my home a few years ago that displays the blue light emitting from the light bulbs.


If you look closely at this video you'll first notice by looking directly at the light bulb the camera's lense sees an artifact - the half moon shaped light that is outside the brighter area. It also moves as the camera moves. Then a blue light is seen below the brighter light that is the light bulb light. In a lot of UFO beam videos on Youtube I have seen this second artifact but instead it being blue it is purple - a purple beam of light. So much for genuine UFO footage.

In this video, you could easily mistake the blue light for some extraterrestrial or Angel standing in front of me, as humans see what they want to see. We are creatures of seeing patterns in everything because we want to be able to recognize everything in order to make sense of it. But when I see the same thing as the mobile phone sees - this blue light - I have to stop and question what is happening to my eyesight. Seeing these blue lights ARE NOT a part of what I'm supposed to be seeing when I have cataracts. Yes, I have cataracts but I do not wear glasses.

It is more than probable that people's eye sight are changing and are picking up different light waves as well as the normal light that they see. What is causing these changes is anyone's guess but I'm sure the sun has something to do with it. I believe that by seeing these blue lights and other coloured lights, is a natural process and is normal for whatever it is I am going through.

0 comments :

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω