Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

Angels prevent our death where necessary PART II

Thursday, July 19, 2012   at  3:55 PM
In part I of this I discussed the manner in which Angels will directly communicate to us as well as the way Angels whisper in our ears to persuade us to do something else to make us avoid disaster or our doom. In this part I will discuss further ways that Angels intervene in our lives and protect and warn us about the approaching danger.

There is a form of Angelic intervention whereby they are forced to act upon the orders of God which is when a physical rescue needs to happen. I have not had anything like this happen to me that I am aware but one such incident may have occurred which I will describe below. But I have heard of many stories of people being rescued by invisible hands.

There have been some cases whereby a certain individual has gone swimming but then got into trouble and could not get out of that situation of near drowning. Suddenly out of nowhere an invisible entity comes (an Angel) and begins to physically grab that person and swims him/her back to the shore. All the while the human is incapable of seeing who it is who is rescuing them. It would be the scariest of experiences to experience but at the same time the most relieving.

WARNING: The following two paragraphs you may find disturbing. It is a graphic description but mild in nature. It does not contain any horror but does contain some descriptions of violence.

Something very similar to what I mentioned in the last paragraph may have happened to me when I was in high school. I was doing swimming lessons and I was the last kid in the pool. The teacher asked all of us to put our heads under the water. I was the only kid who refused to do that as I just was neither ready nor confident enough to do so. The teacher yelled at me and started rambling and acting weird. I was at the edge of the pool (actually in the pool itself) when suddenly the teacher grabbed the top of my head with his hand, clasped tight onto my head and pushed me under the water. I didn’t see it coming and didn’t have time to hold my breath. After a few seconds I began to panic when I realised the teacher wasn’t about to let go of me and continued to hold me under the water. I couldn’t hold my breath as there wasn’t that much air in my lungs. I felt light-headed and felt my consciousness begin to drift off. I knew I was going to drown.

Suddenly I managed to look up as the grip on my head became loose and I saw another male wrestling with the teacher to get him to let go of me. It was as clear as anything. This other male, who I thought was another teacher, did not look familiar to me as a regular teacher. The teacher suddenly released his grip on me and I quickly came up for air. When I looked around at the other kids they all had a horrified look on their faces as to what they just witnessed. And to the far right of these kids, also sitting on the bench was a large looking male looking straight at me, or another teacher. I’m not sure as the teacher was still standing over me. The other male had an angry look on his face, as if angered by what the teacher had done to me.

Was this other male my guardian Angel who just rescued me physically from being drowned? It is possible because we only had one teacher present with us during swimming class and this other male was not anywhere to be seen before this incident happened to me. Strangely though, it was summer time and this other male was wearing a long black coat that was not done up at the front and was also wearing black clothing.

There are probably a lot more examples throughout the planet’s history of people being rescued physically by Angels.

Yet again, another example of how Angels prevent our premature death, or at least warn us of approaching disaster is to contact us directly with feelings of doom. If the approaching disaster is not life threatening but may be disturbing the Angel expresses its warning of disaster in an unusual manner. What the Angel does is directly give us energy which states something bad is going to happen. It’s like you can not only feel the bad thing going to happen but you can almost see it in your mind. You certainly know, by the strong feeling you are getting in your stomach, like a really bad stomach ache with butterflies in your stomach, that something bad is going to happen to you but you don’t know exactly when. It could be the next few seconds or it could be in an hour’s time. You just don’t know exactly when. The feeling is so strong that it overpowers you in an instant.

Such an instant has happened to me back in 2002 which involved me crossing a pedestrian crossing. I won’t go into details here but as I was beginning to cross the pedestrian crossing I heard 2 vehicles screech to a stop on my right, and the third vehicle then crashed with a very loud bang into the back of the second vehicle. I was fortunate that I did not get struck by the first vehicle because at the time all three drivers each had their foot on the brake pedal still. It happened so quickly too. I went into shock but somehow I felt someone grab me by the arm and lead me across the rest of the pedestrian crossing. The freaky thing about that was I could not see who grabbed my arm and lead me across the rest of pedestrian crossing.

Another way an Angel may prevent someone from being potentially harmed is to actually materialize to the other person who the Angel believes is acting in a threatening manner. The Angel will actually appear quite large in size and will look very intimidating and threatening to the other person. It is a tactic which all Angels use because by suddenly materializing so only one person or more can see the Angel the people behaving in a threatening manner temporarily lose the plot and forget about what they were going to do. However, the person that the Angel is protecting cannot see the Angel at all. All that the person sees is the other person acting in a very strange manner and their facial expressions of perhaps horror or disbelief. But despite this lack of evidence it is supported by the knowing that the other person is seeing something that you cannot which is quite obvious to you. You can sense that they are seeing something or someone who is walking with you. It’s their facial expressions that give it away!

There is one other way in which an Angel will intervene to prevent someone’s death and that is to physically and fully materialize in front of someone in order to physically touch or save them. This happened to me a few years ago now whilst I was asleep. I instantly woke up because someone had touched me. As I became fully conscious I realised I had my head face down in my pillow and seconds before I was woken up I had trouble breathing. I was not grateful for being woken up nor for the fact that I had the right to die in my sleep if I wanted to, but the Angel thought differently and woke me up anyway. As I turned and looked to see who woke me up I saw a glowing golden yellow image of someone standing right next to me. I couldn’t really focus on any details as I wasn’t properly awake. Instead I laid my head back down on the pillow and fell back to sleep within seconds.

I am sure that there are many other ways in which an Angel can intervene to prevent our premature death. I am also sure that there will be many similar ways, of various degrees, as to what I have already mentioned too. Whatever the outcome is you can guarantee an Angel will come to someone’s rescue just before it is too late.

0 comments :

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω