Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

How to get an extraterrestrial to help you with your problems

Thursday, July 19, 2012   at  12:06 PM
Believe you me; this is the hardest post I have ever had to write up, as there is so much to be said about this topic. It is also going to be one of the longest posts I’ve written to date. Please read this post carefully.

One of the hardest things to guess at is whether extraterrestrials would be willing to interact with humans to help us solve problems we cannot figure out. I know there are some extraterrestrials out there that are willing to help us solve some of the biggest problems our civilization is facing right now, like what Valiant Thor tried to do back in the late 1960s. But these days we do not really know for certain as to whether extraterrestrials are willing to help us or not, and we have no way of really finding that out by ourselves, until now.

How could we possibly know if they are willing to help us? They rarely communicate that desire to us or even communicate to us in the first place. Everything they seem to do is done secretly with no warning of their intentions. How could any one person know anything about what an extraterrestrial might be thinking without asking him/her personally? How are we supposed to know answers to this extraterrestrial/UFO phenomenon without actually asking someone else, whether alien or human?

The idea of getting extraterrestrial assistance has been, for me, one of the greatest ideas I’ve ever had in my life, ever since it began happening to me late 2009 (the extraterrestrial assistance, that is). It is something that I have always wanted to do because I am not scientifically or technically minded at all. I am really good at thinking and I try to solve problems that I am up against. Most problems I can solve by myself, others I simply cannot solve no matter how long or how hard I try to solve them.

In this day and age with the ever present UFOs and extraterrestrials swarming to our planet you would think that it should be easy to contact an extraterrestrial. Well, it’s not. Most, if not all extraterrestrials do not interact with us as sometimes we would like them to. Sometimes it’s even next to impossible to speak telepathically to an extraterrestrial when we ourselves start the conversation off. They are either too busy or do not wish to communicate back to us. So how are we to communicate to extraterrestrials on our own terms and not on theirs? How can we be in control of the situation for once? How are we to show them that we are interested in contacting them? They do not solve our problems nor do they seem to willingly assist us with information, so it seems. Well, I recently discovered that there is a reason for that which is because “we are not asking the extraterrestrials for assistance”.

Now asking an extraterrestrial verbally for help will simply get you frustrated because they do not respond to such requests. Nor do they respond telepathically, or otherwise, to a telepathic request for help. I have tried so many times and each time I always got the same result – “nothing”. So how are we meant to get help from them if the term “asking for help” simply does not help in the normal sense, which is by asking for help?

Originally I had not planned to find out these answers as my discovery came to me by chance. What I discovered, via my two experiences, was that extraterrestrials are willing to help us, and are willing to help us with really mundane problems, and not just the really big planetary problems either. I stumbled upon a new scenario that stated “If you react this way extraterrestrials will help you.” The way I reacted did not involve asking for help. It was not telepathic nor was it a verbal request. It was not even a request for help which really surprised me the most. It was the complete opposite actually. It did not involve extraterrestrials at all. All it consisted of was me and a problem I had that I was struggling to solve but couldn’t solve it.

This discovery led me to believe that when a human is in such a state of despair and frustration extraterrestrials will actually respond to you. Now, going down that path is not the ideal thing to do for most people but we all do it at some point in our lives. Like, for example, trying to find a way to break up with a partner or to get out of a situation we don’t want to be in. There are many problems that we have and some of them we may never find solutions to. Every unanswered question or unsolved problem we have may always become just that – unsolved or answered. It is not easy to predict which problems extraterrestrials are willing to help us with and which ones are not. That is the biggest mystery of all and it is something we must individually experiment with.

Getting an extraterrestrial to respond to you is something of an uncertainty. It is something which you need to practice and experiment with until you have figured out exactly what the nature of the problems are that they will respond to. And I’m guessing that each person will probably have extraterrestrials respond to different needs than my own, and therefore other people will get different results than I do. But something happened to me twice in 2009 that has made me stop and think about things, to stop and think about the very nature of what I actually did and the potential of it all.

WHAT I ACTUALLY DID THAT GOT A RESPONSE FROM AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL:
The very first thing that happened, well I have to explain what I was thinking about at the time, to explain the result. In 2009 I was writing to a lot of people overseas (before I started doing anything serious on the Internet) and we would swap things called Friendship Books and Label Bags. Most people have not heard of these things….but anyway, it got to the point where I was receiving 200-300 Label Bags per week, sometimes even more. The point to swapping these things is to add your name and details and to then pass them onto someone else and they would do the same thing. But with Label Bags, you make other things from other people’s address labels that they added to the Bags (envelopes) and then you pass those items onto someone else as well.

Well, this one particular week I had almost 1,000 label bags that I was struggling to move along. Swapping items with people overseas is done via normal, snail mail as it is now called. The price of postage stamps continued to rise and I just didn’t have the time or money to get rid of these label bags. Emotionally I was disturbed and upset because once these label bags were finally returned to whom they were made for they would just be thrown out, minus the contents. I began to stress out over the fact that people seemed to enjoy being so excessively wasteful of paper and envelopes and I was trying to come up with an alternative solution whereby the label bags (envelopes) would not be discarded once they were returned full to their owners. I was stressing out, also, over the fact that I couldn’t get rid of these items quick enough, as each second or third day that passed I would receive even more of them. I got so worked up emotionally over this dilemma that I began crying.

Crying, for me, is not something I do all the time. I am pretty tough skinned emotionally and little things that happen to me do not get me down emotionally, usually. But this one time I cracked under the pressure. For 3 days I was a complete mess emotionally. I was at my wits end trying to figure out how I was to solve this problem whilst being overwhelmed by the presence of so many of these items. The thought of throwing the whole lot into the bin crossed my mind a few times but I never done that. That would have been the easy way out. So I kept thinking about the problem until the problem was all that I could think of. It consumed me and my every thought and it stressed me out immensely. The total lack of respect for things crossed my mind, of how people can continuously be so wasteful and make a hobby of it really upset me. I mean, trees were cut down so people could just have this wasteful hobby, and it disturbed me. It disturbed me even more knowing that my penpals would rather throw things in the bin than help someone with a hobby who collected envelopes with stamps on it.

Suddenly, on the third day, one of the extraterrestrials here gave me a solution to my problem. The alien suggested instead of using an envelope to swap things, and eventually it be thrown out, to create an envelope for the same purpose but be used only once. The envelope (label bag) instead of being thrown out would be returned to its owner via the normal means – instead of being placed inside another envelope and then mailed, the new label bag would be designed to actually be mailed to the owner by placing a stamp on the outside of the envelope and the address already in place. All the instructions to use the label bag would be written on a piece of paper and placed inside the envelope. The new label bag design could only be used by one person. However the whole idea never took off and it died as an idea as quickly as it started.

The extraterrestrial idea was absolutely brilliant. The purpose of the new design was so people could collect these label bags instead of throwing them out. I even suggested that people could send these newly designed label bags back to me once they had been returned back to their owners, by writing a note and adding to the inside of each envelope. I spent weeks redesigning these label bags and eventually within 2 weeks I had moved them all along to some of my penpals. And that's about where it ended.

The extraterrestrial idea slipped into the abyss of the human consciousness never to be taken on by anyone else. Sometimes that happens and unfortunately there is nothing anyone can do about it to revive the idea, or get people interested in it.

It’s ironic but I’ve never been able to reproduce the intensity of those emotions to get assistance from extraterrestrials again. It has only worked twice for me and each time I got a physical response from extraterrestrials. The first time it happened I was stewing over a problem concerning someone else’s website, and for a whole week nothing came to me. But then on the 6 October 2009 I saw a UFO fly low over Tenterfield, my daughter witnessed it too, and two days afterward…the Data Collection Center document was given to me in the form of energy.

The way to get a response from extraterrestrials, and it seems that they are willing to help, is to get emotionally upset over something so much that you cannot think straight about anything else. Of course, it doesn’t work on “wanting contact with them” or “getting physical proof that they exist” nor does it work on “having the type of encounters you have with aliens to change so the encounters become physical and conscious experiences”. But what does seem to work, for the extraterrestrials to respond quickly, is a problem we have in our every day lives. Something that will improve the situation in which we experience in communicating with and contacting other humans, and the way we interact with other humans. I figure that as long as you are not asking them for assistance they might just provide solutions to your problems anyway, whether you want a solution or not.

This area of our lives would really need to be experienced emotionally to find the right kind of problems in which extraterrestrials would actually respond to, physically. I think I know one problem that would get a lot of extraterrestrials attention and one or more would respond and assist us with, and that is a global language translator.

Yes, I know there are already language translators available, especially on the Internet. But to be honest they are not all that accurate. Google translator is not very accurate because, like all the other translators out there, the research was not fully done in the first place to get all the dialects on record.

Because the Internet and computers are everywhere, just about, and just about everyone uses a computer or the Internet every day, then communication is important. I have a lot of friends overseas, and they don’t all come from English speaking countries. If I was technically minded I could easily create a language collection of the hundreds of different languages and all the dialects. That would be the easy part for me. The hard part would be translating it all into English or some other language which would take years to figure out. Unless, of course, I made a device that could translate it for me? That would be an impossibility for me because I don’t know the first thing about electronics, although I wish I did right now. This would probably be the sort of thing an extraterrestrial might help someone with. Of course, anything you think of that you are doing in life, that you have thought and thought about, and cannot solve a problem with it, should be answered by extraterrestrials within a few short days, or instantly. There's no reason why it shouldn't happen either.

DEALING WITH THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEM:
I was actually oblivious to the presence of extraterrestrials in my surroundings and reality at the time because I was so absorbed with the problems before me. At no time did I ever think of asking someone else for help with my problems. I was drowning in my own problems at the time when extraterrestrials came to me. Can you believe that? They came to me and gave me a solution to my problem which I was so emotionally upset about and couldn’t solve and they gave me a solution. They gave it to me without even asking me if I wanted help. They gave it to me willingly and lovingly as you would give something to a friend without wanting something in return.

The solution did not come from my own subconscious or higher self. I know this as a fact because it was not something I would have actually thought of. Besides that one fact, each of the two solutions that were given to me were thoroughly complete in details. And I mean, thoroughly complete in details. Each solution had an impact on me mentally and emotionally that I cannot explain. It was like getting hit by lightning without being physically affected by the lightning itself. The solutions were not just ideas they were complete answers on how to solve the problem. With each solution there was always the presence of an extraterrestrial and each time I knew, as I could see the extraterrestrial in my mind or somewhat physically, that it was the extraterrestrial who gave me the solution to these problems.

Then suddenly, within less than a minute of receiving the solutions my whole perspective about the problem changed. It wasn’t like I was relieved that a solution had come to me, it was more like I just jumped onboard a very fast train leading to a train station and had to fix the problem before the energy associated with the solution ran out. I had the energy of a very fast moving train that wasn’t about to tire out in a hurry.

With each extraterrestrial solution comes a much higher energy that rubs off onto you, so you can complete the solution no matter how long it takes. Your level of concentration on the solution alters to one of intense concentration that lasts until the solution has been applied to the problem, and you find that you can only think about the solution and very little of anything else seems to cloud your mind. The energy level that now possesses you makes you less tired and you find you have to force yourself to go to sleep. That desire to not be able to naturally fall asleep is the only downfall to these extraterrestrial solutions and energies.

FOOTNOTE:
The consequences of these actions can only bring about a richer relationship between us and the extraterrestrials, no matter what the species and make us realize that extraterrestrials are more than willing to help us, more than what we could ever possibly realize.

I decided to write this up and share it with people in the hope that others will begin to realize there is a way to get extraterrestrials to reply back to you, to respond to your needs, even to help you fulfill a need or problem that you simply cannot solve on your own. But you must do your part in all of this and try and solve the problem yourself first. It is my hope that other people will begin to do as I have begun to do, to get extraterrestrial responses in order to solve problems we have. We all have problems that we cannot solve and, unfortunately, we usually leave those problems we cannot solve alone. We simply abandon those problems either for a later time or forget about ever trying to solve them. We all do it, and we are all guilty in that respect. These new actions you take is going to revolutionize the way you solve problems, those annoying unsolvable problems that you have abandoned or any other problem that will probably surface in the meantime. This solution is not guaranteed to work every single time but with the right fine tuning the results you receive will become dramatic and undeniable that they are extraterrestrial solutions that pop into your mind and are not your own thoughts or ideas. Good luck with it all and keep me posted on your progress, and remember you must become an emotional wreck in trying to solve your problem before extraterrestrials will help you. It sucks, I know, but that's how it works.

0 comments :

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω