Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

JUST NOTES ON EXTRATERRESTRIALS

Sunday, February 14, 2010   at  10:57 PM
There are just so many things of interest in space that I've always wanted to travel there. In my dreams I have travelled to quite a few places in space, and am still wondering if I should draw these images or not. Even though I cannot remember all the names I do remember some of the extraterrestrial species I have encountered. Here is an image I found of the most recent one I encountered.

This is an orange skinned species of the Grays which come from the Zeta Reticulan star system (the Bernard star) neighboring the Orion area. There are two species of Grays that come from this region the latter being the orange ones. They have evolved beyond the need for reproductive systems or digestive systems and reproduce by cloning. Their genetics are partly based on insectoidal genetics. These orange Grays are more refined and capable of a more business-like behavior towards humans, and prefer to use more "diplomatic" behavior to gain control over human's. Well, that's what it says about them on the internet.

There is a lot of evidence to prove that extraterrestrials exist and are living among us. Below is a link to a forum which I found absolutely intriguing that I thought worthy of keeping the url here.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6855

More to come about extraterrestrials I've encountered in another entry, but not today.
 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω