Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

Extraterrestrials give you no room for growth

Monday, February 8, 2010   at  1:39 AM
What a horrible world we live in. Earth is such a terrible place to live on and despite everything I know and have experienced with extraterrestrials I still have no control or say over what happens in my life. I often regret being a part of this whole ET contact thing and wish it never happened in the first place. It is not the extraterrestrials themselves that I regret encountering it is what happens to me after they are gone that disturbs me.

Just by communicating with some extraterrestrials via telepathy automatically gives them the right to get involved in your life even if you never asked for that assistance. You may have asked them for assistance for something else, something entirely separate of your life. But how do you put up with so many Guardians in your life when they are being attracted to you all the time?

Last night I got a SOS from a human near South Africa who had been abducted by the bad Gray aliens. Along with her was a Pleiadian named Arial who also was abducted but the Grays did not tell the difference between a human from a Pleiadian. Go figure? Anyway, I sent a telepathic message out to whichever alien species that was of a higher energy frequency than the Grays that were orbiting the Earth right then and asked if they could rescue the people and Pleiadian who had been abducted. Well, an alien got back to me, gave his name but I’ve forgotten it now, and told me they were from the Pleiades.

Well, such a notion is great but the Pleiadian told me that they would now watch over me as a Guardian Angel would after telling me they had rescued the abductees. I did not want that nor did I ask for that. I have plenty of Guardians watching over me, and I don’t need any more. What gives the Pleiadians the right to watch over me without my approval? Who do they think they are: GODS or something? I don’t think so.

You may be thinking that I am ungrateful, and maybe you are right, but I know when my Free Will is being ignored. I mean, come on do I look like the sort of human who needs protection? I am capable of protecting myself against all kinds of beings, except for perhaps from the bad Grays but that has been taken care of anyway. I do not need protection anymore. My Guardian Angel, Arial, who happens to be the Archangel, doesn’t always watch over me. It is just not needed as there are no real threats in my life. God has made sure of that. If a threat to my life does happen beings show up out of nowhere to assist me and protect me. It’s just the way things are with my life.

But all this attention is a bit overwhelming and unnecessary really. I already have 3Guardians, one Archangel, and two extraterrestrials. That is more than enough for any one human so why would I need any more Guardians?

The question that rolls around in my mind is does the Pleiadians really know what has happened to me up until now with other beings? Maybe they don’t and that is why they considered me to be someone who needs protection. Either way, as I am not involved with the Pleiadians on a regular basis – actually this is my first experience with them – they should have done some research on me before saying what they did to me. Only time will tell if the Pleiadians become a permanent part of my life as Guardians but hopefully that will not happen.
 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω