Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

Solution to prevent mobile phone being switched off by itself and/or stolen

Tuesday, February 5, 2013   at  12:02 PM
I woke up this morning to the sound of my mobile phone. I put it on snooze mode and went back to sleep, knowing it would wake me up in 10 minutes time. Well, 1 hour and 50 minutes later my landline phone started ringing but I couldn't wake up quick enough to answer it. I eventually grabbed my mobile phone which was on my bed next to my pillow to check the time but the darn thing would not light up the screen. Someone or something had turned it completely off.

My mobile phone is very easy to use. When it is on, which is 99% of the time, the screen turns off after about 10 seconds. You just press the large square button at the center top of the keypad and the screen lights up to display the time, date and menu options. It has a silver border around it so you can't miss it even if you are half asleep.

When I tried checking the time the screen would not display at all. I only just recharged the battery last night, so it wasn't a battery problem. I pressed the "power" button and sure enough the phone began to turn on. WTF? I know I didn't turn it off. To complicate matters the phone's alarm never came on a second or third or fourth or fifth time to wake me up.

I do have a solution to this problem and why it works I do not understand at all. All I know is it does work. I simply place my phone upside down next to my bed, so the keypad is facing downward. All what you see is a camera lense and a black backing of the mobile phone.

Whomever keeps turning off my mobile phone must think I am recording when it is faced downward. Maybe whomever is responsible thinks I will capture them on video and then I will know who is doing it! If only I had a mobile phone that would record all night long, maybe I could catch the culprit on video but until then I have to outsmart them with my wits.

The phone is never tampered with in this downward facing position. None of my previous mobile phones were stolen either in this position next to my bed either. Its progress anyway.

0 comments :

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω