Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

I'm deleting most of my blogs

Tuesday, January 22, 2013   at  2:40 AM
I have been doing a lot of thinking and have decided to delete most of my blogs. I just don't see the point to having so many blogs when I never or rarely use them. Any extraterrestrial or supernatural related post I have on the blogs that I'm deleting will be added to this blog, as a predated post. I will be keeping this blog "Abducted by ETs" though.

I actually thought I would've had a lot to say about extraterrestrials but apparently I don't - not at this point in time anyway. I've overcome, through time, my frustrations with extraterrestrials and now I just don't give a damn about them. If they visit me, then fine. If not, that's fine too. I'm really not going to waste another moment of my time thinking about extraterrestrials or what they might be doing or even when they might visit me again. It is just too much of an effort to do that.

There are a lot more important things to do in life than waste it on something like thinking about ETs. For example, I could be doing the one thing I used to love doing when I was younger - painting a picture on canvas. Or I could finish those screenplays I started years ago - just to say I accomplished something even if the screenplays and paintings never sold. At least I would've done something with my life. 

Along with deleting some blogs I am also doing a major spring clean at home - even though it is summer here in Australia at the moment. There isn't much else to do when the weather turns stinking hot on us. So far I have almost completely emptied my lounge room, and I am currently working on my bedroom. My lounge room is spacious now. My bedroom is a complete mess and cluttered with so much stuff it isn't funny. It is going to take me several weeks to give my bedroom a complete makeover and unclutter it. That is my main objective at the moment, not ETs.

0 comments :

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω