Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

Notes on how to get a response from paranormal activity culprit

Tuesday, February 5, 2013   at  12:18 PM
I think I might just have some fun and see if I can get some form of response from whomever it is responsible for interferring with my mobile phone. This strange behaviour only seems to happen when I am really tired but relaxed and when I want a good nights sleep.

I don't think I am dealing with spirits here, or even with demons for that matter. I think it might possibly be aliens or even Angels who are responsible for my mobile phone being switched off/stolen. Obviously they want my attention but how do you grab their attention so they respond back physically? That is the real question.

I tried getting them to respond in the past by leaving them notes to read but that never worked. I tried writing stuff on my blogs but there was never a response. I've tried talking out loud and in my head to them but still nothing happened. There has to be a way to get them to respond to me, whomever they are.

Maybe their silence in responding to me is the key to understanding them better. Maybe it is not! If I can figure out why they are doing the things they are doing then I will at least know something as to what the purpose of it all is.

0 comments :

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω