Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

Is an Angel calling me?

Thursday, February 7, 2013   at  2:23 PM
This may sound completely strange but we live in a world with a lot of weird, unexplained things that happen to us every day of our lives. If something weird doesn't happen to us today, it will happen to someone else instead.

Now, there is nothing abnormal about receiving telephone calls from strangers. I often receive phone calls from telemarketers trying to sell me something. I also receive the ocassional prank call. I'm sure it happens to everyone actually, no matter where one lives on planet Earth.

However, I get these particular annoying phone calls several times a week. They go like this: The phone rings. I pick up the phone and the very moment I finish saying "Hello" the person on the other end hangs up on me without saying anything to me. This has been happening for at least several months now, and it is becoming more frequently experienced. That is to say 3-4 times a week. I doubt very much I am being stalked by someone, as there is no heavy breathing, etc that I hear on the other end. In fact all that I hear is dead silence, with no background noise whatsoever. Who could it be, I do not know.

To make things a bit more complicated my brother has begun receiving these same phone calls in the last few days, on both his land line phone and his mobile phone. Only two people on Earth have his new mobile number (I don't even have it yet) but every time he gets these type of calls no phone number is displayed as the caller id. My brother has brushed these type of phone calls and non-displayed phone numbers as just a human who has a private number.

But this has got me thinking as to why we are getting these phone calls in the first place. Why me and why doesn't anyone say anything but would rather just hang up?

I heard a story once that a certain guy in the USA (can't remember the details, sorry) received a phone call, and as he picked up the phone there was a woman on the other end. Both people claimed that the other person had called them, as apparently both their telephones rang at the exact same moment. That is indeed strange. The guy in question had previously encountered an Angel who had manifested itself on Earth. The woman's mother who was very sick, apparently wanted to meet this man but apparently as that was unable to happen. This mysterious phone call happened instead. The woman's mother wished for the man to retell his story of encountering the Angel to her, which he did, and which made her very happy.

Now, going back to my previous post about how someone (or some thing) continues to turn my alarm clock off and takes my land line phone off the hook almost every morning, I do know that someone is doing it. I doubt it is me or my daughter doing it. Tomorrow I will know for certain who is doing it. But for now, as I know Angels are capable of walking the Earth as humans do, it is possible that either Angels, demons or God himself is responsible for these strange telephone calls. Telephones can't do it by themselves you know - unless they can be preprogrammed to do it.

Is it really possible, though, that an Angel is capable of making a phone call to a human Being on Earth? If an Angel is capable of doing this then why does it not speak? Why would it simply hang up the phone once I say "Hello"? It doesn't make sense to me. I mean, there has to be a reason why I am receiving these phone calls in the first place.

What do you think is going on with what I just wrote?

0 comments :

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω