Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

Thinking about aliens actually attracts them to me!

Thursday, January 3, 2013   at  2:15 PM
The hardest part of my existence is talking to extraterrestrials and just thinking about them. I am not your average person who wants these sort of encounters to happen to her. Indeed it may be exciting to have the initial contact with aliens in the beginning but I really don't see the point to any of any anymore. I don't see the point of being abducted in the middle of the night, often when I am sleep, only to vaguely remember I was abducted and/or aliens were involved, and barely able to recall/if at all what happened to me in my sleep. I refuse to accept that this form of communication/contact is the most appropriate one.

Like with these aliens that seem to be hanging around me all the time, they don't actually communicate with me. What is the point of travelling all that distance only to be quiet and never appear in order to even just say hello, for example? Their silence is unnerving and it makes me feel resentful of their presence here. I did not ask for them to be here. I did not ask for them to stand at my front door and keep a vigilant watch for danger. I do not even want them here but they simply won't go away. Do you really know how annoying that is?

I've found that the more I think about aliens the more they seem to hang around and become attracted to me to want to interact with me. So I don't think about them at all, unless I really have to. If I do communicate with them, telepathically or via channeling, they never say anything useful anyway. It is difficult to discern their voices from my own inner thoughts sometimes, but when they actually materialize I still question my sanity as to whether they are real or not.

How does anyone truly know if aliens are really real or not? If they materialize or become solid as we humans are, in front of you, they are not about to give you something of theirs to prove their existence is real. They do nothing to prove to us humans that they are real, except fuck with our minds! The worst culprits for doing this are the Greys. Even though I believe the Greys are actually demons I cannot prove this, not even to myself, except for how they make me feel in their presence = "completely terrified and utterly fearful of them".

0 comments :

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω