Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

Strange dream about DNA strands, etc

Thursday, June 7, 2012   at  2:44 PM
For nearly a week I have been sick with the flu. Constantly coughing, dry reaching, etc really hurts my head. Last night as I tried to sleep, emphasis on the word "tried", I began to have this strange dream. At first I saw what looked like a blogger .xml template file but it had this other code in it that didn't make any sense to me. In the code were the words "Aliens in the body" followed by some other text along with a percentage, then the words "Angels in the body" followed by some other text along with a percentage. I thought what is this, then said "oh my, I hope no-one has hacked my pc or blog."

The code reminded me of something I had heard about before "Aliens in the Machine". I can't remember if it was a book, a movie or something else. It was a long time ago when I heard of this "Aliens in the Machine" thing. The code I was looking at reminded me of that. I don't know why but it just did.

Turns out the entire code I was looking at was the code for my own dna sequence. How I knew that I'm not quite sure but may have had something to do with the strangeness of all the code in general. I ended up by changing the "Angels in the body" dna sequence percentage from 100% to 98%, which after about an hour resulted in me getting a better night sleep without all the coughing.

Yeah, I know it was just a dream but it was interesting nonetheless. I just think it is odd how strange things happen to you when you are sick. Humans tend to fall vulnerable to all kinds of hallucinations, brought on by fevers, when sick. I haven't hallucinated as such yet, but for the passed 3 days I've had a fever that has left me feeling so terribly cold.

0 comments :

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω