Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

My brother's Android mobile phone is now missing

Tuesday, March 13, 2012   at  3:40 AM
You have no idea what it is like to have these sort of things happen to you until it happens to you personally. Someone has decided to upset me immensely: as I went to the toilet and make a coffee before getting into bed "they" took my brother's mobile phone that was right next to my bed on the bedside table. This was just after midnight. The mobile phone's alarm was set to go off at 7AM but without the mobile phone I am force to take a new measure of action. I am staying up all night to make sure my daughter goes to school in the morning. I'll also be sleeping most of the day and staying awake at night from now onwards. Well, so much for being able to upload those photos of my previous camera. They were on the mobile phone that just went missing/vanished into thin air. Now I owe my brother a new mobile phone.

0 comments :

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω