Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

My diary about the Extraterrestrial Species Encyclopedia

Friday, July 9, 2010   at  1:41 AM
Just a few days thoughts written down that I wanted to add to this blog before I threw out the word document.

Tuesday, 22nd June, 2010
Starting up this encyclopedia about all species of extraterrestrials was a good idea but how am I going to add information to it when there is simply not enough information about all the alien species available on the internet? How am I going to obtain all the said information when I simply cannot find it on the internet? How is it even physically possible to write up about 8,978 different posts just about 134 extraterrestrial species out there? The information I have come across thus far, including in my own experiences would not even cover a mere 100 of those posts I am wishing to write up. And that is a minimum of 5,386,800 words to write. How on Earth am I going to write all of that up before the end of 2012 by myself? I have no idea on how to comprehend how I am going to get at least 1,000 photographs or videos of all the known species out there which includes videos or photos of their space crafts.

This is just way too much to deal with. I can’t achieve this! It’s a physical impossibility but somehow I need to find all this information and obtain all of these photos and videos of these alien species before the end of 2012. But how am I going to do that? How and where am I going to find all that information when it is simply not available on the Internet? I cannot buy a heap of books on the subject as that would be pointless and simply too expensive for me. I need this information and I need it fast.

This really upsets me. It hurts my stomach to think I’ll never be able to achieve this one project which was based on an idea from the Orange skinned Gray extraterrestrials. How is it humanly possible to achieve something that an extraterrestrial species suggested to me when there is not enough information available to me to fulfill the project? How am I going to complete this project when it not just for me but for all of humanity to learn about as well, so they can be informed on any alien species they care to look up. I need a lot more information about all the alien species, but how am I going to get that information? If this is so important to the Orange skinned Gray extraterrestrials then I feel I have failed them and myself in the process. I guess the Internet doesn’t have all the information required for me to gain a complete upper hand on extraterrestrial experts and these so called know it all humans. I am a failure and always will be.

Saturday, June 26, 2010
I have less of the desire to complete the encyclopedia now than ever before. So many things are going on in my head about aliens and angels, like where is the evidence that they exist, why won’t they let me photograph them, and so on. This whole thing disturbs me. I am starting to doubt that aliens even exist despite the videos and photos of them. Maybe faith and belief has a big part in what we all experience. It seems the more I believed in aliens the more I was encountering them but the moment I want nothing to do with them they all seem to go away. I can’t help but think there is an answer out there to the alien and angel mystery but I just can’t seem to find it. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong location and looking up the wrong information?

Monday, June 28, 2010
I was thinking last night as I lay down to go to sleep about just how unfair this entire alien phenomenon is. Everybody knows that for thousands of years there has never been any evidence or physical proof that aliens existed or that people are actually being visited by aliens from outer space. My thoughts are that there never can be any evidence of any aliens, Angels or other creatures despite what we are seeing globally. Not from within our reality anyway. The question is whether our species is actually encountering things that are actually real. If these things are real then we need to find the evidence. But where do we find the evidence if not here on Earth?

Instead of the aliens getting skin and tissue samples from us we should be asking them for skin and tissue samples, as well as hair samples, and any kind of technological gadget as a form of study. We should turn the whole thing around and be doing the same as what they are doing. Treat them as they are treating us. When we get abducted by aliens, if possible, even if they are friendly, we should be demanding evidence, physical evidence of them personally as a form of compensation for all the trauma they put us through.

So what if that is impossible to achieve, that they refuse to give us evidence? What do we do then? We steal it. I do not condone stealing or violence but sometimes, in the case of being abducted by aliens, we humans need to take drastic measures to satisfy our entire species needs of whether they actually exist or not. If one individual can somehow obtain physical evidence of the fact that aliens exist then we are on our way to understanding this phenomenon about aliens.

An abductee who manages to obtain physical evidence would then need to send their evidence to a scientific laboratory somewhere where the evidence can be studied, examined and tested. The scientisits would need to be honest and downright committed to revealing all their findings, truthfully, to the public. They need to be allowed to do this by our governments for the benefit of our entire species so we can all figure out what is exactly going on with alien abductions and whether they are real or not.

For any kind of discovery about the alien/UFO phenomenon we need to rethink what we really want to find out – whether aliens are actually real or not. We need our governments to be openly involved in this matter. We need to get them involved in a loving and sincere way. No discovery can be made with our current way of thinking, especially toward the USA government and other departments involved. Forget about UFO disclosure as that is never going to happen. Instead we should be taking it to a different level, and taking a different approach. Surely we are civilized enough to be able to compromise with those agencies involved and ask them to honestly and sincerely release some of what they possess (evidence) to be examined and studied and tested by ordinary scientists for the greater good of our species. We need and demand the information and findings but we civilians need to be patient. The UFO disclosure thing is simply not working, is it? So why don’t we try something else instead?

P.S. Like I'm ever going to finish this diary!

0 comments :

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω