Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

My physical eyesight condition and the lights I see

Friday, July 9, 2010   at  1:37 AM
I have cataracts in both eyes, in the right eye it is more developed than the left. My vision does not alter all that much from day to day. I am also short sighted meaning I cannot focus in on things at a long distance away from me. Who wants to see an object 2 kms away the size of a person or smaller, like a rabbit, anyway?

I’ve consulted an Optometrist about these strange lights that I see and asked him if this is the sort of things I am supposed to be seeing with cataracts. He said “No”. He said “I don’t know what they are but they are not caused by cataracts.” I do see the normal cataract related images in my vision which I’ve grown accustomed to but they don’t happen all the time. Those black squiggles and dots are obvious and overlap my retina’s vision.

Some days are better than others. From time to time my eye sight will go completely blurry for a few seconds giving me a fright. I generally have no real problems with my eye sight unless I’ve been staring at my computer screen for hours on end. At that point I simply can’t focus on anything so I turn the PC off and watch some tv for a while.

Being 44 years old now my vision is slightly deteriorating due to my age. At the age of 15 I was supposed to wear glasses but my parents couldn’t afford them. All this time I have forced my eye sight to be as perfectly clear as possible. Just don’t ask me to look up at the sky during the day and point out a flock of birds flying about 3 kms up and expect me to spot them. When I look up into a perfectly cloudless, blue sky all I see is blue sky. You’d need to point to the exact location of the flock of birds so I could find them.

But with things that reflect the sunlight is a completely different story. I can see airplanes flying high in the sky and they look about three times the size of an ant. I can’t make out what plane it is but I can tell you what colour I see on the plane. Other times you could show me a plane flying overhead and I simply won’t spot it as I can’t separate the blue sky from the reflective sunlight on the plane.

Solar Radiation particles
From time to time I see strange lights near me usually right in front of me. They are golden white lights that seem to dance around my head. I have heard a few stories that astronauts see the same thing in space, and scientists on Earth have agreed these strange lights are solar radiation particles that the astronauts are seeing. Is this normal for astronauts to see solar radiation particles, and if so why am I seeing them too?

Unlike the cataract images I can often induce the solar radiation particles to be seen by rubbing my eyes when I’m having a hot shower and then instantly look down at the ground. Sure enough the particles will appear almost every time. I do it intentionally when in the shower because they are so pretty to look at. I love the way they dance around, sometimes I can watch one particle for more than two seconds until it fades out. From what I’ve seen these solar radiation particles are not everywhere. They seem to be spread apart by a distance of no more than 20 cms from the next solar radiation particle. They go in any direction they please and can change course at will.

The solar radiation particles seem to be similar in nature as to how my retina picks up the black dots and squiggles caused by the cataracts. They are all within a very close range to me, within at least the distance of one foot from my eyes. Both seem to concentrate around the upper part of my body, and mostly around my head area.

Strange visual lights I see
Is my eyesight so badly deteriorated that my retinas are picking up things that cannot normally be seen? I do not know why I can see solar radiation particles but they are not the only things I see. I see a few other coloured lights too: blue lights; white lights; golden yellow lights; orange lights; red lights; and sometimes pink lights. Sometimes I will see the freakiest of lights: about 10 feet from me I will see a light (whitish golden colour) fill up the air around it and appear to light up the room then suddenly everything goes blacker than black and this blackness comes toward me as if created by some thing and it will get right in my face, unsettling my nerves, and sort of surround me.

It is these “other” lights I see that disturbs me. These “other” lights, especially the blue; white; and golden yellow lights are the most disturbing to me because they seem to interact with me in a way that denotes independence of itself. They seem to be separate identities from myself. They move like people move, especially avoiding walls and furniture. I don’t normally see these “other” lights for very long, perhaps a few seconds, but they seem to respond to my request to show themselves.

Each different coloured light I see, over time, I have identified as a particular type of entity. For example, the golden coloured lights I know are Angels, specifically guardian Angels or archangels. The blue lights I see, and sometimes they can change to a white light then back to blue again, I know are a certain species of extraterrestrials which for unknown reasons (unknown by me) are watching over me and protecting me and the place I live in. These blue lights rarely interact with me physically. There are only 2 of these blue lights here at any given time.

When I see a small orange light I always get nervous. I don’t know why. But when I see an orange light, which appears to move like a person does, I know my guardian Angel is not in the room at the time. This orange light seems to forewarn me of my Guardian Angel’s approach! Once my Guardian Angel walks in the room the orange light rapidly disappears (seems to walk out of the room in a hurry) and is not seen again that night.

Very rarely do I see red lights but when I do see them I know exactly what they are: an evil presence, but more specifically the eyes of what I call “a red-eyed demon”. These red-eyed demons are not to be mistaken for those red-eyed extraterrestrials we hear so much about. They are not the same entity! Red-eyed demons do not hang around me at all, but I used to be terrified of them until I learnt a few years back that they mean me no physical harm. They may hang around for a few days, always outside, and always in the darkest, and shadiest of places too. All I ever see of these demons are their eyes but somewhat see a blackened out area of space that surrounds them. They make you feel intimidated and nervous like all hell. They follow you wherever you walk, until you go back inside again. You go inside, they stay outside!

0 comments :

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω