Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

Scroll box's text reappears without html code to back it up

Saturday, May 15, 2010   at  2:34 AM
It seems after double checking my worldufospace profile the embedit.in scroll box with all my alien/ufo encounters is still there but something is odd. All the text that is contained within the scroll box, that displays the text in it is missing. All the text in the html code has just vanished but somehow the encounters (27 pages of pdf) is still visible. That is not possible because the moment you remove all the text within the html code the words that are supposed to be displayed simply won't show up.

I distinctly remember personally having to copy all the text when I was on the embedit.in website. You cannot forget about having to scroll over and highlight 27 pages of text as well as the code for the scroll box just to copy and paste it into something. You just don't forget something like that. So where did all the text disappear to in the html code for the scroll box and why is the scroll box displaying my alien/ufo encounters with no html text to back it up? The text in the html code for the scroll box was there all this time until some time in the last 24 hours when it simply vanished. And now that my past alien/ufoencounters are showing up with no html code in the edit section I'm more confused than ever.

0 comments :

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω