Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

Newest UFO sightings added

Tuesday, May 11, 2010   at  8:24 PM
This week has been quite extraordinary when it comes to seeing UFOs. I have updated my page titled "My encounters" with two new sightings of UFOs over Tenterfield this month. I have been thinking that these UFOs may have shown up because of a telepathic message I sent into space requesting help to locate a particular extraterrestrial from Io, one of the moons of Jupiter. I believe the inhabitants of the UFOs (or same UFO spotted numerous times) was confirming that they received my message and were willing to assist me in finding the alien I am trying to locate.

Further contact with this UFO and its occupants will probably occur in the near future, especially if they find "him". It really must be difficult though to locate an alien living on Earth amongst the billions of humans, especially when that alien is human looking.

I also need to request your help in locating other beings from Jupiter's moons. These aliens I am trying to locate, well, some of them ended up by migrating to Earth back in the early 1990s, prior to comet Shoemaker/Levy 9 colliding into Jupiter. Others from the moons of Jupiter migrated elsewhere. If you know of any human who speaks without an accent and may seemed stressed out please contact me. Your help will assist me in locating many of the inhabitants of several worlds that had to evacuate their home worlds at a moment's notice.

0 comments :

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω