Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

The Data Collection Center is being scrapped!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010   at  12:55 AM
A great deal of my time has been spent trying to get the Data Collection Center onto other people's websites but to no avail. As a few people have pointed out to me they are unsure of what I am asking help with. It is perhaps the last thing I want to hear (hey, at least I'm honest) that people are confused and don't understand what I'm saying. But at least I know the truth, that often I just don't make sense.

Maybe when all of this is over I might learn something - not to rush into things foolheartedly. I really don't see why the Orange-skinned Gray extraterrestrials chose me to release the Data Collection Center to the world but I believe they chose the wrong person to do this huge task. The thing I've discovered is I am incapable of setting up a Wikipedia to contain all the information. My computer simply won't open the Wikipedia download file no matter what I try.

My brother made a perfectly good point the other day in saying that if the Data Collection Center is supposed to be on the Internet then it would've happened already. Since starting on this alien project I've come across more obstacles than I can count. Every time I do something, whether it is adding the Data Collection Center in document form somewhere, or trying to make a video for it, something always happens that prevents anything positive coming from my actions.

I said to my brother yesterday that I'm seriously considering pulling the plug on the Data Collection Center. I really don't think it would make that much of a difference to anything here on Earth. I don't think that people would even really miss it trying to be advertised, etc. Not that I am in any of this for money, I'm not. I'm just trying to spread the word about it. What other people do with the Data Collection Center in document form is none of my concern.

So here I am questioning what madness these orange-skinned Gray extraterrestrials endured me with. It is neither a blessing nor a gift. To me, it is just a waste of my time getting involved with the DCC. Nothing I ever do goes according to plan anyway.....that's just the way my life is. I can't change that despite how many times I have tried to change it.

If I should see the Orange-skinned Gray extraterrestrials again they certainly will be informed of my decision to scrap the DCC because of the many hassles, stress, and everyone showing no interest in it, and for the fact I apparently write in a manner that confuses people. They certainly will return, as they did last time (February 2010), and there will be a lot to explain.

However, what annoys me the most is the last time I was indecisive about furthering with the DCC I requested, and sent out telepathic messages requesting proof or something to prove that these aliens actually gave me the DCC, and any other information I can use to strenghten the need for the DCC to be on the Internet. I am still waiting and I doubt after all this time that I will get the prrof that I seek. This makes me completely mad because its the least that they could do to provide me with substantial evidence that something "out of this world" is involved with the DCC. BUT NOTHING!!!

So, from this point onwards I will not be wasting my time with the DCC project. I will not delete it from my blog in case someone is interested in it. I will still discuss the document but only where necessary. just thought you might like to know. 

0 comments :

 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω