Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

Extraterrestrials listen to the universe that beats to its own timing

Saturday, January 23, 2010   at  6:10 PM
I’ve had numerous encounters with extraterrestrials that have confirmed this theory that they do not visit humans for just any reason but rather visit when the time is right to do so. It seems to depend upon the rate in which the human Being is evolving or changing as an individual. If a person changes fast then encounters will become more frequent. If a person stagnates and refuses to listen and doesn’t want to change or flow with things visitations will take place over a longer period of duration.

This seems to be the case for me. From 2000 to 2008 I slipped backward in my desire to want contact with extraterrestrials due to something bad one of them told me. I refused to listen to them and wanted to believe what I believed in. I refused to speak to them and just wanted them to go away and leave me alone. For 8-9 years they done just that and as sad as it is I actually missed them visiting me.

The universe is a very large place but extraterrestrials can be anywhere in it and know exactly where another Being is. The universe sends out signals that gives the location of every entity in it, unless of course, that entity does not want to be found. I am still unsure as to how this actually works but this is what was relayed to me by an extraterrestrial via someone else’s dream visitation.
 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω