Abducted by ETs:   What comes next then?

Knowledge about telepathy

Saturday, December 26, 2009   at  3:38 PM
While many people may think there cannot be much to learn about extraterrestrials in fact there is an expanse of knowledge to be found. For example, if one should be abducted by extraterrestrials there is a lot of information to be observed about the abduction process itself. By studying the methods in which extraterrestrials use to make contact with us we can learn a great deal about them.

Telepathy is the means of communication which surpasses the language barrier, and obviously is widely used by all extraterrestrials. In my quest for understanding how I became to possess telepathic abilities I had to look at the types of experiences in life that I was having. Naturally I am not telepathic in nature, nor clairvoyant for that matter. But it seems that whenever I am visited by extraterrestrials all these unnatural (for the human condition on Earth) abilities becomes activated. It is like these abilities were there inside me all along and only needed something external to trigger them off.

It appears that just by being in contact with extraterrestrials, if they invoke communication, can make you telepathic. I don't exactly know how the telepathic process works but somewhere deep inside of ourselves something responds and triggers telepathy.

On that note, I have a theory that all humans on Earth were perhaps born with these telepathic abilities, and it only takes an extraterrestrial or some other divine Being to speak to us to trigger telepathy into activation within us.
 
Abducted by ETs © 2012 Ω Designed by UFO Designs by Shirley E. Hardy     About Create a Post My Career ω